300G CONTEC ECG
ECG300G is an Electrocardiograph which can collect 12-lead ECG signal and print waveform by the thermal printing system. It features in, recording and displaying ECG waveform in AUTO/Manual mode, measuring and diagnosing ECG waveform parameters automatically, prompting for “Lead off” and “Lack of paper”, multi-language interface, AC/DC, selecting any rhythm lead, case database management.
- ECG Input Circuit: Floating; protection against Defibrillator effect
- Lead: Standard 12 leads
- Display: 3
- Patient Current Leakage: 10µA
- Sampling Rate: 1000Hz
- A/D Conversion: 12 bit
- Frequency Response: 1
- Time Constant: >3.2 seconds
- CMRR: >60dB >100dB (Add Filter)
- Enduring Polarization Voltage : ±500mV
- Noise Level: <15µVp-p
- Measurement Parameters: EMG interference filter – 25Hz/35Hz (-3dB)
- AC Filter: 50Hz/60Hz (≥20dB)
- Recording way: Thermal printing system (32spots/mm)
- Recording Paper: 80mm(W) x 20mm (L)
- Sensitivity Choice: 5,10,20,40mm/mV, Auto
- Auto-Record: 25mm/s, 50mm/s
- Rhythm Record: 25mm/s, 50mm/s
- Manual record: 5mm/s, 6.25mm/s, 10mm/s,12.5mm/s, 25mm/s, 50mm/s
- AC, DC: AC 220V,50Hz(110V,60Hz) and DC 7.4V, 3700mAh rechargeable lithium polymer battery
- Fuse specification: 2pcs Ø 5 x 20mm AC Time lag: T250mA/250V (power supply 220V)
- Product Safety Type: Class I, type CF applied part, which has Defibrillation – proof applied part
- Fuse Specification: 2 pcs Ø5 x 20mm AC time lag: T250mA/250V (power supply: 220V)
- Dimensions: 315mm (L) x 215mm (W) x 77mm (H)
- Net Weight: 2.
USB connection allows real-time transmission to PC, remote data analysis and diagnosis, management and printing through the PC.
There are no reviews yet.