Resting electrocardiograph / digital / 12-channel ECG-1112L
- Menu in 4 languages: English, Spanish, French, and Portuguese
- Simultaneous acquisition of ECG data from 12 drivers, real-time recording and printing ECG waveforms for 12 channels.
- Age analysis software built-in, which ensures a precise analysis.
- Auto-measurement and self-interpretation, waveform reading device and ECG data storage
- Option of wireless function for better connection to PC
- Help function built-in: electrode positioning, basic knowledge of ECG, common problems, etc.
- RS232 communication interface and USB to share information or manage information remotely.
- Multi-connection mode: real-time ECG information can be transmitted to the PC. Subsequently, the information can be analyzed, shared via the internet or printed on A4 paper.
- Literal and graphic interface
- Powerful filters to minimize interferences.
- Protection against defibrillator and electro electric scalpel
- Multi-format printing: Manual / Auto, 12 standard channels, 3 channels plus 3 lines of rhythm, 6 channels, 6 channels plus rhythm lines, 60s of arrhythmia analysis, R-R histogram, trend chart.
- AC, DC or lithium power supply
- Great comfort and durability thanks to the silicone gel keyboard
- Information store function on an SD card
- Certificates: CE, ISO9001, ISO13485
- Safety standards: IEC Class I, type CF
- Screen size: Class L: 5.7 “
- Acquisition mode: simultaneous acquisition of 12 drivers
- Input circuit: floating, protection against defibrillator and pacemaker
- A / D converter: 18 bits
- Time constant:> 3.2 s
- Frequency Response: 0.05 Hz ~ 150Hz
- Sensitivity: 2.5, 5, 10, 20 (mm / Mv), Auto
- Input impedance: > 50M?
- Input circuit current: < 50nA
- Voltage calibration: 1mV ± 2%
- Depolarization voltage: ± 500mV
- Amplification range: 1.0 (1000Hz)
- Sound level: <15? Vp-p
- Digital filter: EMG Filter: 35Hz ~ 45Hz (-3dB)
- ADS filter: Auto (0.15-0.50Hz)
- HUM filter: 50Hz/60Hz (-20dB)
- CMRR: > 100dB (with AC filter)
- Measurements: Heart Range, PR Int, Range Vent., P / QPS / T Axis.
- Patient information: Date, Time, ID, Name, Gender, Age, Height, Weight, Blood Pressure, etc..
- Information System: Sensitivity, Speed Paper, Filter On / Off, First Hospital, etc.
- Printing: Waveform, Waveform Measurement & Reporting, or Waveform Measurement + + Report Analysis Report.
- Printing system: High speed, thermal array printing system High Sensitivity.
- Paper speed: 6.25 / 12.5 / 25/50mm/s ± 3%
- Recording paper: 50mm (W), 20/30m (L), Roller / Folding Z
- Power supply: AC: 110/220V, 50/60 Hz
- DC: 19V / 3.5 A
- Battery: 14.4 V/4400mAh rechargeable lithium battery (over 2 hours of recording).
- 1 patient cable
- 6 precordial pearsor electrodes
- 4 tips electrodes
- 1 Cable to Earth.
- 1 dust cover
- 1 roll paper
- 1 screwdriver
- 2 fuses
- 1 set of roller paper
There are no reviews yet.