Screening Audiometer Booth
SCREENING AUDIOMETRIC BOOTH (TO FIT THROUGH DOOR)
(ONLY IF ON GROUND FLOOR)
The Hipertec Wall Sound panel consists of a micro-ribbed
external steel facing, and internal flat, but perforated liner, with an insulation core of high
density orientated Rockwool, arranged perpendicular to the plane of the panel and positioned
in strips, laid longitudinally with off-set joints and transversally compacted, in such a
way as to completely fill the void between the two metal facings.
• SINGLE WALL: (50MM THICK)
• DOUBLE GLASS (70CMX50CM) One double glazed unit. Each pane comprises
6.0mm thick safety glass fitted into a powder coated aluminum frame.
• VENTILATION SYSTEM: The Air supply fans are mounted on top of the roof of
the booth, giving continuous air supply.
• INTERNAL LIGHT: 60 Watt strip light is provided.
• SIZE 1M X .7602M X2M high (Standard or to clients requirements)
• DOUBLE PLUG: Outside
• DOUBLE SWITCH: For Fan and Light
• CABINET DOOR: Magnetic Lock mounted on 2 hinges with perfect soundproof
And air tight seal.
• JACK PANEL (4 Exterior and 4 Interior for Connections)
• FLOOR: Sealed from vibration with 25mm High Density Foam and 40mm thick panel floor
• FINISH: The booth is finished with Chromadek and has a minimum life warranty
Of 25 years.