- Obstetrics (1st, 2nd and 3rd trimester ), fetal echo, Multifetal pregnancy
- Abdomen (PEN), Urology (PEN)
- Thyroid, breast, testes, peripheral vascular, orthopedics, podiatry, superficial, small parts (PEN)
- Musculoskeletal neurology
- Carotid, vascular (PEN)
- Cardiology, Cardiology (PEN)
- Pediatric cardiology
*(PEN)= Deeper penetration for obese patients.
- Ergonomic, digital, compact design.
- High resolution LCD display 15” (1024 x 768)
- Digital micropixel images technology for zoom without compromising quality
- GPU processing unit
- With doppler
- Visual angle: 75º
- Backlit keypad
- 2 probe connectors
- 2 probe holders
- Compact and high-density volume probe.
- Memory: Cine-memory, B-mode (max. 2000 frames), M-mode (max. 20 minutes), Hard disk 320 GB
- Display modes: B, 2B, 4B, M, B/M, THI, B+PW, trapezoid image
- Zoom: x1.5, x2, x3, x4
- Focus: continuous dynamic focus, dynamic apodization, dynamic aperture, 1~8 selectable focus transmitter, acoustic lens focus
- Connectivity: video output, S-Video output, VGA, 2 USB, printer port, power inlet, HDMI
- For PC connection, you need a USB disk or DICOM optional software
- Power supply: AC 100V to 240V
- Weight: 10.2 Kg.
- Dimensions: 37 x 21.4 x 38.7 cm.
- Power cable
- Connection lead
- Printer cable
- S-Video cable
- BNC/RCA cable
- Anti-dust cover
- CD recovery system
- 4D convex probe and software.
- A Choice between Broadband Vaginal Probe and Broadband Linear Probe
There are no reviews yet.